Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy labourday holiday!

(not much of a holiday though)











Just a few photos taken after our studying session :)

The olomouc one's still the nicest so we won't change our dp yet. Its been soooooo long since we met, glad we still talk to each other (almost) everyday through sms/msn/this blog. Surprisingly we've got more stuff to talk to each other now that we've graduated from AHS.

We decided to prank sms Riane (royal queen) Goh , who called us "stalkers" back in her usual whiny tone: "who are youuuu I don't know who you areee!". (I miss that silly girl so much too!)

Studying was pretty productive when we were concentrating, though I had to rely on subway cookies/shan1zha1 to stay awake. Subway way to go! Of course the one at Marina Square's still the best but the (corner seat) at Tampines 1 ain't bad either :D


Meet my sweetest junior ever, her name's Goh Peixuan (or affectionately called xuanee/(R) meester meesoto molly peixuan)

(btw school wasn't that nice in the morning but thank goodness Jasmine tee was there to churn out more ideas with me. Its not like I'm lazy, really. I'm just really stuck, and its not difficult to understand why.)

Don't ask me why I decided to bold the names today.

No comments: